85 Hour Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training with Rachel G.
Fall Session 2017
September 23, 2017 – January 27, 2018
Meets the third weekend September through January
Registration open now! Apply Now!
Prenatal Yoga continues to be a growing recommendation of OBGYNs, Doulas, Midwives, and other prenatal healthcare providers. Prenatal Yoga offers Mommy-to-be the opportunity to enhance her pregnancy experience while providing her the tools to prepare for labor and childbirth. As a Prenatal Yoga Certified Teacher, your impact on Mommy-to-be’s mentally, physically, maybe even spiritually, is significant. Not only do you hold a safe and nurturing space for your Moms to develop a sense of community, you also assist them in developing strength and ease in mind, body, and spirit, so that they may be fully present to experience the beauty of pregnancy, childbirth, and motherhood.
Here are some examples of what to expect:
- Learn the anatomy and physiology of the pregnant practitioner and how to modify yoga postures (asan) to cultivate strength and ease discomforts of pregnancy, labor, and childbirth.
- Explore pregnancy from a subtle anatomy standpoint including how the human body evolves energetically to support the creation of life.
- Learn how to incorporate partners and significant others to utilize prenatal partner yoga as a way to enhance the labor process.
- Learn how to apply yoga philosophy and lifestyle in your prenatal yoga community.
- Gain real prenatal yoga teaching experience prior to graduation to instill confidence in working with this population.
- Indulge in Q&A with local prenatal healthcare experts to increase your knowledge and understanding of how to best support your mommies-to-be.
- So much more!